Search Motels in Hamilton from CA $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Hamilton
Sandman Hotel Hamilton
Reviewed on Feb. 25, 2021
Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington
Reviewed on Mar. 5, 2021
Motel 6 Burlington, ON - Toronto West - Oakville
Reviewed on Feb. 1, 2021
Hamilton Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 15 low-priced motels in Hamilton among more than 139 lodging choices. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Hamilton. Not-to-be-missed sights include FirstOntario Centre, Royal Botanical Gardens, and African Lion Safari.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Hamilton motels available to book:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of McMaster University and Sheridan College.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Coffee in the lobby along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 2-minute drive of Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- It's located within a short 5-minute drive of Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of FirstOntario Centre and Hamilton Convention Centre.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in HamiltonTake time to check out the acclaimed theater scene and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this historical area while you're sightseeing. People who've visited Hamilton love its shops and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- FirstOntario Centre
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- African Lion Safari
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Bayfront Park
- Pier 4 Park
- Chedoke Falls
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Wild Waterworks
- Little Ray's Reptile Zoo
- Saltfleet Arena Skating Rink
Hamilton is also popular for its:
- Cultural attractions
Best Time to Visit HamiltonDetermine the optimal time to visit Hamilton by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 47° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 18° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.87 inches in a year
How to Get to Hamilton and Around the Area
|Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)||Airport||7.1 mi (11.4 km)|
|Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.)||Airport||29.3 mi (47.1 km)|
|Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)||Airport||32.1 mi (51.7 km)|
|Hamilton GO Centre||Train Station||0.3 mi (0.4 km)|
|Burlington Aldershot Station||Train Station||4 mi (6.5 km)|
|Grimsby Station||Train Station||16.3 mi (26.3 km)|