- Port Colborne Country Club
- 5 min walk
- Showboat Festival Theatre
- 2 min drive
- Port Colborne Historical and Marine Museum
- 3 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Good Night Inn is located in Port Colborne. Sugarloaf Harbour Marina and Port Colborne Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lock 8 Gateway Park and HH Knoll Lakeview Park.
- Port Colborne Country Club - 5 min walk
- Showboat Festival Theatre - 2 min drive
- Port Colborne Historical and Marine Museum - 3 min drive
- Port Promenade - 3 min drive
- HH Knoll Lakeview Park - 4 min drive
- St. Catharines Station - 31 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 90 min drive
About this property
Good Night Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Good Night Inn Port Colborne
- Good Night Port Colborne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Seasoned but well kept property. It is clean and up keeped well as you can tell it is an older facility. I find it more than adequate and enjoyed the welcome, room, and stay.