I was expecting more. The person that checked me in was very nice
Overview of Pan Pacific Toronto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Two Queen
Premier Two Queen
Junior Suite Two Queen
Junior Suite King
About this area
Located in Toronto's North York neighbourhood, Pan Pacific Toronto is in the business district and next to a golf course. Fairview Mall and Yorkdale Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Yonge-Dundas Square and Downsview Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre.
- Toronto Botanical Garden - 3 min drive
- Aga Khan Museum - 4 min drive
- Ontario Science Centre - 5 min drive
- Royal Ontario Museum - 14 min drive
- Casa Loma - 27 min drive
- Oriole Station - 3 min drive
- Leslie Station - 3 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Seasons At The Prince – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Katsura – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Pan Pacific Toronto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests checking into this hotel need a valid credit card for incidentals. Guests planning to pay cash are required to provide a government-issued photo ID and $100 per night to cover incidentals.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25, per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of CAD 50 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 21 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Room was not what I expected. Nice yes. Given the deluxe booking. Over priced. Given 300.00 a night room. Especially given it was the place was empty or not even close to copacity.