Overview of Comfort Inn St. Catharines
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (No Pets Allowed)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (No Pets Allowed)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Pets Allowed)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Pets Allowed)
About this area
In the suburbs, Comfort Inn St. Catharines is in an area with good shopping. Ripley's Believe it or Not and Greg Frewin Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Clifton Hill and Canada One Factory Outlets. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel are also worth visiting.
- Meridian Centre - 6 min drive
- St. Catharine's Museum - 7 min drive
- Brock University - 13 min drive
- Butterfly Conservatory - 16 min drive
- Lundy's Lane - 16 min drive
- St. Catharines Station - 9 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 73 min drive
- IHOP — 1 min walk
- Egg smart - 6 min walk
- Kelsey's - 11 min walk
- Montanas - 12 min walk
- Perkins - 13 min walk
About this property
Comfort Inn St. Catharines
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per accommodation, per day.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 3 per cent of room rate
- Fitness centre access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 20 for adults, and CAD 5 and CAD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
No pool. Restaurant not open late enough for people arriving after dinner. Had to go out for dinner