Overview of Melody Maker Cancun - All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Deluxe Lagoon View
Superior Deluxe Ocean View
Ocean View Terrace Junior Suite
Superior Deluxe Sunset View
Superior Deluxe Ocean Front
Signature Icon Junior Suites Sunset View
Signature Icon Junior Suite Ocean Front
The Beach Club Suite Ocean Front
Melody Maker Beach Villa
Melody Maker Swim Out Beach Villa
About this area
Located on the beach, Melody Maker Cancun - All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld. Delphinus Dreams and Ventura Park Cancun are not to be missed.
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 6 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 9 min walk
- Forum Beach - 2 min drive
- Cancun Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Tortuga Beach - 9 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Social Buffet Marketp – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Talavera Mexican Restaura – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Melody Maker Restaurant – Open daily.
- Botanico Restaurant – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Melody Maker Cancun - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 130 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.40 per accommodation, per stay, up to 20 nights.
- Resort fee: USD 0.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 130 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities