Overview of Antica Dimora San Pellegrino
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Piazza San Pellegrino - 1 min walk
- Viterbo Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Palazzo dei Papi - 6 min walk
- Colle del Duomo Museum - 6 min walk
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Oak - 15 min drive
- Viterbo Porta Romana Station - 9 min walk
- Trattoria L'Archetto — 3 min walk
- O' Sarracino — 4 min walk
- Convivium — 4 min walk
- La Spaghetteria Di Viterbo — 4 min walk
- EAT - pizzeria & american bar — 4 min walk
About this property
Antica Dimora San Pellegrino
It is located in the heart of the medieval village of San Pellegrino, next to Palazzo degli Alessandri and the Museum of the Facchini di Sodalizio di S. Rose.
The apartment is on two levels: on the first level a bedroom with two single beds and a small bathroom and on the second level a double bedroom and a sitting room overlooking Piazza San Pellegrino and the homonymous church, a kitchen and a bathroom with shower .
The building dates back to 1200 and in the apartment, restored in 2013, a washhouse from the same period has been maintained.
The structure offers customers the possibility of having an uncovered reserved parking space at 250 meters.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 4
- Property does not allow children
See similar properties
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.