Find Hotels near Blue Mountain Ski Resort
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from CA $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Blue Mountain Ski Resort
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 6, 2021
Reviewed on Oct. 29, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 17, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 8, 2021
Reviewed on Aug. 4, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 1, 2021
Reviewed on Jul. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 27, 2020
More Places to Stay in Owen Sound
- Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain220 Gord Canning Drive, The Blue Mountains, ON
The price is CA $329 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 234.4/5Excellent! (1,077 reviews)
- Peninsula Motel143 Hwy 6 North, South Bruce Peninsula, ON
The price is CA $99 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (411 reviews)
- Best Western Inn On The Bay1800 2nd Avenue East, Owen Sound, ON
The price is CA $135 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.3/5Excellent! (645 reviews)
- 6 Bed Blue Mountain Chalet with Hot Tub #8Arlberg Crescent, The Blue Mountains, ONGet Rates
- Travelodge by Wyndham Port Elgin235 Goderich St, Saugeen Shores, ON
The price is CA $76 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 33.8/5Good! (513 reviews)
- Meaford Inn126 Sykes Street North, Meaford, ON
The price is CA $90 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274/5Very Good! (291 reviews)
- Blue Mountain Springs Resort796468 Grey Road 19, The Blue Mountains, ON
The price is CA $200 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.7/5Good! (145 reviews)
- Travelodge by Wyndham Owen Sound880 10th St E, Owen Sound, ON
The price is CA $68 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 83.4/5Good! (833 reviews)
- Embarc Blue Mountain277 Jozo Weider Blvd, The Blue Mountains, ON
The price is CA $179 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.6/5Exceptional! (840 reviews)
- Royal Harbour Resort1 Harbour Street, Thornbury, The Blue Mountains, ON
The price is CA $155 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.3/5Excellent! (215 reviews)
Popular places to visit in Blue Mountain Ski Resort
Blue Mountain Ski Resort is located in a welcoming area of The Blue Mountains known for its magnificent mountain views and hiking. The Blue Mountains is home to 120 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something that's perfect for your stay.
Staying Near Blue Mountain Ski Resort
Choose from 40 hotels and accommodations within a mile of Blue Mountain Ski Resort, including these options:
- Blue Mountain Resort: This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 10 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain: This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Embarc Blue Mountain: This 3-star condo resort features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its WiFi and local sightseeing.
Things to See and Do Near Blue Mountain Ski Resort
After you've visited Blue Mountain Ski Resort, you can discover the sights and attractions within a couple miles of the area.
You'll want to browse the exhibits at Craigleith Heritage Depot and Collingwood Museum. You might spend a leisurely day outdoors at Collingwood Scenic Caves and Craigleith Provincial Park. Plunge Aquatic Center, Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster, and Scenic Caves Nature Adventures are some favorites close by Blue Mountain Ski Resort.
If you want to see more of the surrounding area, you might plan a visit to Bruce Trail Lookout and Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain. Spend some time checking out Collingwood Golf Course, which is 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Blue Mountain Ski Resort, or make a stop by Collingwood Harbour, located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.