- Plunge Aquatic Center
- 6 min walk
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster
- 10 min walk
- Blue Mountain Village
- 14 min walk
- Owen Sound, ON (YOS-Billy Bishop Regional)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
The Blue Mountains
Embarc Blue Mountain is located in The Blue Mountains. Blue Mountain Ski Resort and Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Collingwood Scenic Caves and Georgian Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider Plunge Aquatic Center, or check out an event or a game at Eddie Bush Memorial Arena. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Plunge Aquatic Center - 6 min walk
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster - 10 min walk
- Blue Mountain Village - 14 min walk
- Village at Blue - 14 min walk
- Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain - 3 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 107 min drive
About this property
Embarc Blue Mountain
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 22.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Club Intrawest Blue Mountain Condo
- Club Intrawest Blue Condo
- Club Intrawest Blue Mountain
- Club Intrawest Blue
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Club Intrawest Collingwood
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario
- Embarc Blue Mountain Condo The Blue Mountains
- Embarc Blue Condo
- Embarc Blue
- Embarc Blue Mountain Mountains Ontario
- Embarc Blue Mountain The Blue Mountains
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Great location with spacious room. Things are aged and worn, but all in all in ok shape. Fitted sheets did not fit mattresses, so they sprung off as soon as you even touched the bed. I didn't like that at all. Plumbing in bathroom/shower - slow draining sink and shower fixture had low pressure and spewed all over the place. In my mind those things are easily remedied with a bit of attention to detail.