Get an overview of this hotelNiagara Falls hotel with skywalk to Fallsview Casino
Popular property highlights
Near Horseshoe Falls
This hotel, with a skywalk to Fallsview Casino, is 100 m (109 yd) from the brink of Niagara Falls and 1 km (a half-mile) from Maid of the Mist boat tours, and the Clifton Hill entertainment district.
Steak, swim, spa
Highlights include a Falls-view steak-and-seafood restaurant, an indoor pool, and the Serenity Spa.
Facing city or falls
The hotel offers 432 guestrooms and suites with views of the city or Falls. All include Marriott signature bedding with 300-thread-count-sheets, thick mattresses, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
The high-rise Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is at the southern end of the quieter Fallsview area and 100 m (109 yd) from the Falls. The hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Marineland family theme park and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Maid of the Mist boat tours and Canada One Factory Outlet Mall.
The Fallsview Casino is connected by skywalk to the hotel.
A computer kiosk in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour fitness center.
Tours to area attractions depart from the hotel lobby and include the Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Aviary, and the IMAX Theater.
In addition to an on-site ballroom, the hotel has nine meeting rooms totaling 929 square meters (10,000 square feet) to accommodate events of many kinds.
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 432
- Number of floors - 23
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Morton's Grille Niagara Falls - Savory cuisine combined with a breathtaking view.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, two indoor spa tubs, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.95 for adults and CAD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Marriott Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Marriott
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.