Get an overview of this hotelNiagara Falls hotel with skywalk to Fallsview Casino
Popular property highlights
Near Horseshoe Falls
This hotel, with a skywalk to Fallsview Casino, is 100 m (109 yd) from the brink of Niagara Falls and 1 km (a half-mile) from Maid of the Mist boat tours, and the Clifton Hill entertainment district.
Steak, swim, spa
Highlights include a Falls-view steak-and-seafood restaurant, an indoor pool, and the Serenity Spa.
Facing city or falls
The hotel offers 432 guestrooms and suites with views of the city or Falls. All include Marriott signature bedding with 300-thread-count-sheets, thick mattresses, and down comforters.
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
The high-rise Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is at the southern end of the quieter Fallsview area and 100 m (109 yd) from the Falls. The hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Marineland family theme park and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Maid of the Mist boat tours and Canada One Factory Outlet Mall.
The Fallsview Casino is connected by skywalk to the hotel.
A computer kiosk in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour fitness center.
Tours to area attractions depart from the hotel lobby and include the Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Aviary, and the IMAX Theater.
In addition to an on-site ballroom, the hotel has 6 meeting rooms to accommodate events of many kinds.
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built 1998
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2416
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 432
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Morton's Grille Niagara Falls - Savory cuisine combined with a breathtaking view.
Starbucks Coffee® - Serving coffee and pastries.
Lobby Lounge - This pub offers small bites and beverages.
Terrapin Cafe - Offering a la carte and hot breakfast options such as an omelette station, fresh pastries, toast, fruit, cold cereal, bottomless coffee, tea, juice, milk, and more.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, indoor spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: CAD 12.95 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Marriott Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Marriott
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.