- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Tally Ho Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard, Two King Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Victoria, Tally Ho Hotel is in the city centre. Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Butchart Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre or Royal Athletic Park. Kayaking and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ziplining and ecotours nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- MayFair Shopping Centre - 4 min walk
- Government Street - 8 min walk
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre - 2 min drive
- Chinatown - 2 min drive
- Victoria Royal Theatre - 3 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 22 min drive
- The Hideaway Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Serious Coffee - 1 min walk
- Denny's - 2 min walk
- Spoons Diner - 3 min walk
- The Ruby - 3 min walk
About this property
Tally Ho Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
The hotel was recently upgraded so that was nice.
Pros: There were restaurants close by to go eat if you don't want to go to their restaurant