- TELUS World of Science
- 7 min walk
- Rogers Arena
- 10 min walk
- BC Place Stadium
- 15 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Vancouver, C&N Backpackers Hostel - Vancouver is near a metro station. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Robson Street and Granville Island Public Market. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's central location.
- TELUS World of Science - 7 min walk
- Rogers Arena - 10 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 14 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 15 min walk
- Port of Vancouver - 4 min drive
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 4 min walk
- Main Street-Science World Station - 4 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
C&N Backpackers Hostel - Vancouver
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free nearby parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Laundry facilities
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
Food and drink
- Shared kitchen
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The hostel smell terrible. Didn't see any cockroaches or bedbugs though. Scary neighborhood, but it feels safe inside. Not sure if this is what to expect for a 110$ a night in Vancouver.