- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Ibiza Karting San Antonio
- 14 min drive
- Egg of Columbus
- 14 min drive
- Can Tixedó - Art Café
- 6 min drive
- Can Bernat
- 7 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Santa Eulalia del Rio
Located in Santa Eulalia del Rio, Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel is in a rural location. Port of Ibiza and Ibiza Karting San Antonio are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Talamanca Beach and Calo des Moro Beach. Sunset Strip and San Rafael Racetrack are also worth visiting.
- Ibiza Karting San Antonio - 14 min drive
- Egg of Columbus - 14 min drive
- Calo des Moro Beach - 15 min drive
- Sunset Strip - 16 min drive
- Cala Salada Beach - 19 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 21 min drive
- Can Tixedó - Art Café - 6 min drive
- Can Bernat - 7 min drive
- Ama Lur - 8 min drive
- Can Pilot - 8 min drive
- Elephant - 8 min drive
About this property
Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 121.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel
- Cas Gasi Boutique Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Cas Gasi Boutique
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A slice of paradise
A stunning place to retreat to for a few days. Beautiful countryside and views, very welcoming staff, delicious food - we didn’t want to leave.