Get an overview of this hotelBaroque Rome bed & breakfast in Rome Historic Centre, walk to Vatican Museums
Popular property highlights
Located in Rome Historic Centre, this bed & breakfast is within 1 mi (2 km) of St. Peter's Square, St. Peter's Basilica, and Vatican Museums. Castel Sant'Angelo and Sistine Chapel are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A coffee shop/café, self parking, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 6 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find minibars and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Roman Holidays B&B
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
The bed & breakfast offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle. This Baroque bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and express check-in. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Roman Holidays B&B is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and noon.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The free breakfast is provided at a nearby coffee shop. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45-200 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 10 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Roman Holidays B&B
- Roman Holidays B&B Rome
- Roman Holidays Rome
- Roman Holidays Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Roman Holidays B&B is listed in the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.