- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Tim Bamboo
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room (Two Beds)
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator
About this area
Located in Port Antonio, Hotel Tim Bamboo is in the city centre and near the beach. Portland Parish Church and Port Antonio Square are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Blue Lagoon and Blue and John Crow Mountains National Park. Scuba diving, snorkelling and rafting offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ziplining nearby.
- Rio Grande - 9 min walk
- Anglican Church - 9 min walk
- Portland Parish Church - 11 min walk
- Port Antonio Square - 13 min walk
- Musgrave Market - 14 min walk
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.) - 162 min drive
About this property
Hotel Tim Bamboo
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 120 per person (one way)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 15 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Liked location to local markets. Did not like left over food/ trash was not cleaned up for entire day upstairs.