Overview of The Apex Mountain Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Standard Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
The Apex Mountain Lodge is located in Penticton. Apex Mountain Resort and Nickel Plate Cross Country Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cascade Range and Columbia Mountains. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing, skiing lessons and ski equipment hire shops, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing.
- Nickel Plate Cross Country Ski Area - 17 min drive
- Skaha Beach - 47 min drive
- Penticton Golf and Country Club - 47 min drive
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory - 54 min drive
- Skaha Lake - 58 min drive
- Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 48 min drive
About this property
The Apex Mountain Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.