Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Washington with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Washington, this hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Washington Old Hall and within 6 mi (10 km) of Herrington Country Park and Penshaw Monument. Angel of the North and Saltwell Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace are available at this smoke-free hotel. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 79 rooms offer WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Campanile Washington Newcastle Upon Tyne
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Campanile Washington Newcastle Upon Tyne is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 3 per day )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Newcastle
- Campanile Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Campanile Newcastle Upon Tyne Hotel
- Campanile Newcastle Upon Tyne Hotel Washington
- Campanile Washington
- Campanile Washington Newcastle
- Campanile Washington Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Washington Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Campanile Washington Newcastle Upon Tyne Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.