- Silvery Slocan Historical Museum
- 6 min walk
- Slocan Lake Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- Galena Trail
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in New Denver, Glacier View Cabins is near the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Silvery Slocan Historical Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Columbia Mountains and Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park.
- Silvery Slocan Historical Museum - 6 min walk
- Slocan Lake Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Galena Trail - 6 min drive
- Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park - 34 min drive
- Selkirk Mountains - 50 min drive
About this property
Glacier View Cabins
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Bed was comfortable, staff was not present. A note was left with the key to the cabin on the office door. Counted 11 spiders while in the dimly lit shower. Killed 32 spiders total before I felt comfortable going to sleep. A contact number was left to text or call but I didn’t get a reply when I commented on the spider population.