- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Victoria Park
- 11 min walk
- Grand Theatre
- 13 min walk
- Centennial Hall
- 16 min walk
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in London, The Park Hotel London is in the business district and near a train station. Covent Garden Market and White Oaks Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Victoria Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Budweiser Gardens or Delaware Speedway. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Victoria Park - 11 min walk
- Grand Theatre - 13 min walk
- Centennial Hall - 16 min walk
- London Music Hall - 17 min walk
- Harris Park - 18 min walk
- London Station - 2 min drive
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
The Park Hotel London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 300.00 per night
- Resort fee: CAD 9.99 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Partner property pool access
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 65.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Hotel London
- Stationpark All Suite Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is supposed to be a VIP access hotel, and I wasn’t offered anything. I even asked the check in staff and they didn’t acknowledge anything.