- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Queen Street
- 7 min walk
- The Distillery Historic District
- 7 min walk
- St. Lawrence Market
- 18 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Toronto, this residence is in the historical district. The Distillery Historic District and Nathan Phillips Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place are not to be missed. Our guests love the residence's central location.
- Queen Street - 7 min walk
- The Distillery Historic District - 7 min walk
- St. Lawrence Market - 18 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 2 min drive
- Ryerson University - 4 min drive
- Toronto Union Station - 3 min drive
- Castle Frank Station - 5 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Residence & Conference Centre – Toronto Downtown - George Brown College
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- This property does not provide pots, pans, cups, or other types of kitchen utensils. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Overall great...but room Door broken, and so was AC...room got to 27C