Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Laval from CA $130
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Top Laval Pet-friendly Hotels
2055 Auto. des Laurentides, Laval, QC
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
Comfort Inn Laval
3.8/5Good! (933 reviews)
"Propre, rapide, abordable. Je n’ai pas aimé entendre la balayeuse dans le couloir à 8h30 du matin mais bon."
Reviewed on May 19, 2021
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Pet-friendly Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Laval Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Laval? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 3 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Quality Suites Laval is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a 24-hour fitness center and laundry facilities. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Econo Lodge Laval. This hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and cable TV.
- Pets can join their owners at Comfort Inn Laval. This hotel provides guests with laundry facilities and free newspapers. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Laval
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Laval is 1.42 inches
Exploring Laval with Your Pet
Known for its sports and natural beauty, Laval has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Carrefour Laval. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Arena Mike Bossy and Arena Lucerne. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Mondou, Clinique Vétérinaire Passionimo Bois-des-Filion, or Magazoo The Universe Of Reptiles.
Frequently asked questions
Recent Reviews in Laval
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
Propre, rapide, abordable. Je n’ai pas aimé entendre la balayeuse dans le couloir à 8h30 du matin mais bon.
Comfort Inn Laval
A verified traveller stayed at Comfort Inn Laval
Posted 3 months ago