- 17 min drive
- Parc Jean-Drapeau
- 17 min drive
- Montreal Casino
- 17 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the business district, Hôtel Alt Quartier DIX30 is in a walkable area with good shopping. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Montreal Science Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Port and Notre Dame Basilica. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bell Centre or Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
- Old Port - 14 min drive
- Old Port of Montreal - 15 min drive
- Biosphere - 17 min drive
- Parc Jean-Drapeau - 17 min drive
- Montreal Casino - 17 min drive
- Candiac Station - 10 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Alt Quartier DIX30
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Alt Quartier DIX30 Brossard
- Hôtel Alt Quartier DIX30
- Alt Quartier DIX30 Brossard
- Alt Quartier DIX30
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It's a great hotel. The rooms and service are great.