Montreal Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Montreal? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 105 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hotel Faubourg Montreal Downtown is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a 24-hour fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Auberge des Gallant. This hotel offers 2 spa tubs and free WiFi. See why our customers love this 4-star hotel's bar and convenient parking.
- Pets can join their owners at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Montreal-Dorval. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and guestroom size.
Planning Your Trip to Montreal
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Montreal is 1.42 inches
Exploring Montreal with Your Pet
Known for its architecture and museums, Montreal has lots to offer visitors including its cathedral, live music, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Christ Church Cathedral and Bell Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Centre d'animaux Nature (Westmount), Safari Pet Store Dix30, or Mondou.