- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Posada Colibri La Paz
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Sophie's Room 1Queen Bed Sea View
The Nest Penthouse Sea View
Garden Room with Garden View
Piano Room 1 Queen Bed
Renaissance Suite 1 King Size/ 1 Extra Bed Sea View
El Mirador, 2 bedrooms
About this area
Located in La Paz, Posada Colibri La Paz is near the beach. Esperanza Rodriguez Cultural Center and Biblioteca de la Historia de las Californias are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Malecon Kiosk and Malecon La Paz.
- Malecon La Paz - 2 min walk
- Biblioteca de la Historia de las Californias - 9 min walk
- Constitution Square - 10 min walk
- Nuestra Senora del Pilar Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Esperanza Rodriguez Cultural Center - 10 min walk
- La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Posada Colibri La Paz
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The room was dirty. We had to ask for clean sheets on the bed. When we got there and previewed the room, there were several cleanliness issues. The sheets on the bed where pulled tight and neatly tucked in, as if it were freshly made. I always check sheets...I found several loose hairs and a makeup smear that would have easily washed out, had they been clean sheets. The bathroom had a lot of hair on the floor and in the shower. The sewer odor coming out of the bathroom ( also, which has no door), was so over whelming. We slept with all the windows open, on a windy night, with the fan pointed to direct it away from us. We stayed because everything else was completely booked that night.