Adventurous souls will feel right at home at our 2-acre rural retreat in SE Kelowna, surrounded by orchards, vineyards, and natural beauty. Start your first full day with a complimentary breakfast while listening to birdsong on the patio. Our spacious 2BR suite is the ideal home base for your escapades: bike, golf, hike, ride, or climb all day, then come home to store your gear, soak in the hot tub, unwind with a game of pool, and sip local wines around the flat-screen TV and fireplace.
With 2,000 sq. ft. of living space and access to a shared outdoor space, you’ll have plenty of ways to kick back and tune into vacation bliss. Here’s what your suite includes:
- Relax in a casual cool living area with extra comfortable sofa and chair seating.
- Pour a local beer or glass of wine from our welcome pack, then get cozy by the electric fireplace.
- Find your favorite flick on the 65” flat-screen TV, or grab a read from the library.
- Face off with a friendly competition on the pool table.
KITCHEN & DINING
- Fuel up for your first full day with our complimentary first morning continental breakfast.
- Brew a cup of coffee or tea and plan your adventures around the dining table for four.
- Stash leftovers or groceries in the mini-fridge and heat them up in the microwave for easy at-home meals (dishes and spices provided).
BED & BATH
- Two friends or two couples can claim the master with a queen-size bed and a double bed.
- Rest and relax in total privacy in a second bedroom with queen-size bed.
- Refresh after a day of adventure in the bathroom with shower.
The entire ground-floor suite with private entrance is yours for your stay. You'll also have shared access to the yard and outdoor living spaces as well as the hot tub.
Krista’s home is located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
You won’t have to go far to find ways to fill your days when you stay this close to Myra-Bellevue Regional Park. Our neighborhood is ultra scenic and peaceful, but close to countless adventures. Here’s a few suggestions for a jam-packed getaway:
- Strap on your boots or get on your bike and hit up challenging trails at Myra-Bellevue Park—just steps from your door.
- Pack your gear and get a birds’-eye view of Kelowna when you climb the Boulderfields.
- Tee-off at Gallagher’s Canyon or Harvest Golf Courses—both are par 72 and within 10 minutes. (And indulge in dinner or a round of drinks afterwards—both have onsite restaurants.)
- Head to Myra Canyon Ranch and take a horseback tour out to vistas overlooking Kelowna.
- Rent a bike at the world-famous Kettle Valley Railway trestles and pedal out past breathtaking forest and lake expanses on a decommissioned railroad.
- Travel through the treetops on the rope course & zipline at Myra Adventure Park.
- Give yourself a rest day and head downtown (15 minutes away) or take a tour of our neighborhood distillery, cidery, mead winery, or eight local wineries.
- Catch rays on Kelowna beaches, just 15 minutes away.
More outdoor photos to come in the Spring!