- Ko Olina Golf Club
- 8 min walk
- Secret Beach Ko Olina
- 11 min walk
- Longboards Bar & Grill
- 2 min walk
- The ‘Ōlelo Room
- 2 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
This holiday home is located in Kapolei. Hawaii's Plantation Village and World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Waikele Premium Outlets and Pearlridge. Wet'n'Wild Hawaii and Hawaiian Railway Society are also worth visiting.
- Ko Olina Golf Club - 8 min walk
- Secret Beach Ko Olina - 11 min walk
- Paradise Cove Beach - 11 min walk
- Ko Olina Marina - 6 min drive
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii - 16 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Longboards Bar & Grill — 2 min walk
- The ‘Ōlelo Room — 2 min walk
- Makahiki — The Bounty of the Islands — 3 min walk
- Monkeypod Kitchen — 4 min walk
- Ulu Cafe — 11 min walk
About this property
1077-E: Hale Lani Ko Olina Kai Villa by RedAwning
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- BBQ Grill
- Air conditioning
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property