Staff was helpful, kind and informative. The balcony view is excellent. The room 209 should be constructed properly and bathroom_bedroom proportions and sizes should be adjusted. It is hard to enter into the bathroom, need Pythagoras geometry solving and should be furbished properly including with a shower head hanger. The air conditioner air stream should be adjusted away from the face_body of sleepers (not towards bed head) in order not to create body aches and pains_cold sickness. The bed softness should be chosen as more softer type.
- Maritime Museum of Kalymnos
- 3 min walk
- Nautical & Folklore Museum
- 4 min walk
- Agios Savvas Monastery
- 5 min drive
- Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Maritime Museum of Kalymnos - 3 min walk
- Nautical & Folklore Museum - 4 min walk
- Castle of the Knights of St John - 12 min walk
- Castle of Chryssocheria - 19 min walk
- Agios Savvas Monastery - 5 min drive
- Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National) - 6 min drive
About this property
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free self-parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 42 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, furnished balconies and TVs. Fridges and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets stay for free
- Up to 11 lb/5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 0,50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Olympic Hotel Kalymnos
- Olympic Kalymnos
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8:30 AM–9:30 AM: EUR 5 per person
- 1 bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer (on request)
Food and drink
- Furnished balcony
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
- Scuba diving