This modern vacation rental house in Issaquah is the emerald in Seattle's crown! Complete with 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms, the home has space for 6 guests. Spend time lounging on the furnished deck, playing Scrabble in the living room, or making Top Chef-worthy meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Stay close to the property and have a picnic at Lake Sammamish State Park or venture over to Seattle for a quick day trip during what's sure to be a great and memorable getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Patio | Washer/Dryer | Free WiFi
Boasting modern decor and a furnished deck, this family-friendly newly remodeled Issaquah home—flaunting new furniture and decor—is great for all your adventures whether that includes exploring the great outdoors or spending a day in Seattle.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, coffeemaker, dishware, flatware, granite countertops, hightop table, breakfast bar, electric tea kettle, waffle maker, popcorn popper, electric mixer, Custom Pure water filtration system at the kitchen sink for cooking and drinking water
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen TV, laptop-friendly workspaces, high-top table, board games, en-suite bathroom w/ walk-in shower
GENERAL: Linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, ceiling fans, picture windows, 1-level living space
OUTDOOR LIVING: Peekaboo views of Lake Sammamish from the main living areas and kitchen, deck, outdoor dining tables, yard, garden
PARKING: Driveway (4 vehicles)
-- THE LOCATION --
OUTDOOR RECREATION: Lake Sammamish State Park (2.2 miles), Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park (1.5 miles), Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park (14.2 miles), Rattlesnake Ledge (19.4 miles), Lake Union (18.7 miles), Tiger Mountain State Forest (4.8 miles), Snoqualmie Falls (15.6 miles), Snoqualmie Pass Ski Resort (40.8 miles)
SEATTLE (16.1 miles): Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, CenturyLink Field, Museum of Pop Culture
DINING: WildFin American Grill (1.1 miles), Dough Zone Dumpling House (1.3 miles), The Flat Iron Grill (1.8 miles), Montalcino (1.1 miles), Jak's Grill (1.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (21.5 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions may impact your travel plans. Please be sure to check and follow government guidelines for travel in this area.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping inside, outside, or anywhere on the property (evidence of smoking will result in a $250 fine)
- No pets allowed on the property at any time (evidence of any pet will result in a $250 fine)
- Remove shoes when entering the home
- No guest parking in the Garage
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID will be required before check-in. Only guests that have submitted official government IDs are permitted on property at all times
- This property has a strict maximum occupancy of 6 guests. No daytime or overnight guests beyond the total occupancy detailed in the reservation at any time
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve
- You are subject to a $5000 fine if there is any evidence of a party, event or large gathering; evidence includes additional trash, noise complaints or additional required cleaning
- Travelers are responsible for paying additional costs due to damage
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior security cameras at the front and side of the house, facing out. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. These cameras will also be used to enforce occupancy. They do not look into any interior spaces.