Hotels in Harlem, New York from CA $145
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Harlem hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Dec. 2, 2019
Reviewed on Feb. 17, 2020
Visiting Harlem in New York
Harlem is a metropolitan neighborhood that travelers like for its art scene and live music. You might plan a visit to Apollo Theater while you're in town. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Harlem's 52 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in New York's Harlem Neighborhood
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Harlem, and our guests note these as some of their favorite places to stay:
- 255West Guesthouse: 3.5-star guesthouse with free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Apollo Theater. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Aloft Harlem: 3.5-star hotel with a fitness center, bar, and free WiFi, steps from Apollo Theater. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Harlem Short Term Stay: 3-star apartment with free WiFi and concierge services, 10-minute walk from Apollo Theater.
Harlem may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby New York neighborhood for a place to stay. The East Harlem neighborhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. This neighborhood is home to 25 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Upper Yorkville Apartments: 3-star apartment featuring free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the apartment's proximity to public transportation.
- The Park Ave North: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi. Expedia travelers like this hotel's quiet location and proximity to public transportation.
- Rostel- Hostel: 2.5-star hostel featuring free WiFi.
Sightseeing Around Harlem in New York
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at The Jazz Museum in Harlem, Studio Museum of Harlem, or Morris - Jumel Mansion during your stay in Harlem. Apollo Theater and Hamilton Grange National Memorial are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to East Harlem, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Central Park. Conservatory Garden, El Museo del Barrio, and Museum of the City of New York are a few other places worth a visit while you're in New York.
Getting Around Harlem and the Greater New York Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at 135 St. Station, 137 St. - City College Station, or 135 St. Station.