Hotels in SoHo, New York from CA $86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting SoHo in New York
SoHo is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its ample dining options and fantastic nightlife. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including AFA Gallery and Judd Foundation House Museum. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, SoHo has 12 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in New York's SoHo Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in SoHo, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- THE BROOME NYC: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and a coffee shop. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- SIXTY SoHo: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and 2 bars. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- The James New York- SoHo: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and overall condition.
SoHo may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby New York neighborhood instead. Nolita is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 3 hotels and other accommodations, including these top choices:
- The Nolitan: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, bar, and a rooftop terrace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- The Sohotel: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to public transportation.
Sightseeing Around SoHo in New York
Judd Foundation House Museum, Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art, and Children's Museum of the Arts feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in SoHo. AFA Gallery and Franklin Bowles Galleries are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
Plan a stop at Elizabeth Street Gallery or Mott Street in Nolita, a neighborhood nearby.
Getting Around SoHo and the Greater New York Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Prince St. Station is the closest metro station.