- Cavill Avenue
- 7 min walk
- 10 min walk
- SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 11 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Surfers Paradise, Sleeping Inn Surfers Paradise - Hostel is in the city centre and near the beach. Cavill Avenue and Chevron Renaissance are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Surfers Paradise Beach and Kurrawa Beach. Check out an event or a game at Metricon Stadium, and consider making time for Timezone, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Cavill Avenue - 7 min walk
- Timezone - 10 min walk
- SkyPoint Observation Deck - 11 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 11 min walk
- Infinity Attraction - 11 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 6 min drive
- Varsity Lakes Station - 15 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 23 min drive
About this property
Sleeping Inn Surfers Paradise - Hostel
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sleeping Inn Surfers Paradise Hostel
- Sleeping Surfers Paradise
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This place is shut down! I want a fucking refund. I paid 91.64 dollars to stay in a motel that doesn’t exist, my partner and I struggled hard to find last minute accommodation and ended up having to room with others being unable to share a bed.