Lake and Mountain Views!
Nestled among Columbia Lake, Osprey Landing has it all. There is truly something for everyone whether you’re looking for a stunning winter vacation full of skiing or hot summer days to spend on the lake. Cozy up next to the wood burning fireplace and play a board game or challenge your friends and family to a game of darts or pool in the basement. You will find winding hiking trails, golf courses, and hot springs right outside your door. We look forward to having you!
Wrap-around deck with unobstructed mountain views
Private hot tub
Large and comfortable living area
Highlights of Osprey Landing:
With its grand open concept, the main floor has a cozy vibe accentuated by its wood burning fireplace, large picture windows, and sliding glass doors that open onto the patio, allowing you easy access to the wrap-around deck with lake and mountain views. This living room will be where your family can gather to plan the day's adventures, relax or watch tv together on the large SmartTV with streaming services above the fireplace.
It's easy to fall head over heels with this gorgeous galley-style kitchen conveniently situated on the main floor. This kitchen will be the heart of the home during your stay. Designed specifically for the chef in your family, this kitchen has granite countertops, a large island, double sinks, and everything in between
Supplies Included Are:
A full set of pots/pans/platters for large meals.
Tongs for grilling on the BBQ.
A complete set of knives.
Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Mixers
Stocked with coffee, tea, salt, pepper, and all essential condiments.
If you’re planning large breakfasts, BBQs, and sit-down meals, then you’ll love the large wooden dining table close to the kitchen, making it easy to transfer dishes and even easier to clean up
Each of the home's three bedrooms offer a luxurious mountain living experience, with particular attention paid to ensuring every guest feels like Canadian royalty. We ensure all bedrooms come fully prepared with premium linens and pillows
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Full Bath, Closet
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Closet
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed.
Main Floor Bathroom: Lightly decorated bathroom with stand up shower
Basement Bathroom: Newly renovated bathroom includes a modern vanity and stand-up glass shower.
Rainy days are not a problem at Osprey Landing. The large games/family room in the basement is a multipurpose room equipped with a dart board, pool table,, bowflex and TV making it ideal for challenging your family/friends to an exciting games night
Not to be outdone by the home's interior, the outdoor space is just as impressive. For dining alfresco in the fresh mountain air, you'll find a wrap-around deck with a propane barbecue and outdoor dining table. Feeling a little stressed? There's also a private hot tub, ideal for refreshing soaks during summer evenings or relaxing after a day of hiking or skiing. It's impossible to ignore the magic of these grounds.
When you stay at Osprey’s Landing, you’ll be close to:
Fairmont Hot Springs (8.5km): In just over 5 minutes, you can be at Fairmont's famous natural hot springs, where you can experience soaking in a blend of scentless minerals that’ll leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. This excursion is something you definitely have to include in your vacation itinerary.
The Whiteway (21 km): A 30km multi-use trail groomed for cross country skiing and skating. Granted the world record as the longest maintained skating trail by the Guinness Book of World Records, you can’t miss this. You can find an access point at Kinsmen Beach and Windermere Beach.
Golfing: Riverside and Mountainside Golf Club are just a quick 5-min drive away. You’ll also be close to Greywolf Golf Course, a world-renowned course ranked among the top 15 best courses in Canada and perfectly positioned against the backdrop of the Purcell mountains.
Also close by is the Windermere Valley Golf Course, Copper Point Golf Club & Eagle Ranch Golf Course.
Skiing: Fairmont Ski Resort (8.5 km): A family friendly ski destination that the whole family can enjoy with incredible skiing and snowboarding.
Panorama Ski Resort (50 km): A world-class ski destination that the whole family can enjoy with incredible skiing and snowboarding, heliskiing, skating, shops, bars for apres-ski, and so much more.
Kimberley Ski Resort (85 km): A world-class ski destination that the whole family can enjoy with incredible skiing and snowboarding.
Before booking we ask that you review and acknowledge the following house rules:
1. Be respectful of our neighbors.
2.Quiet hours are between the hours of 10pm and 8am
3. Hot tub use should be restricted to 30 minutes and avoided by anyone who may be pregnant. After each use it is the guest’s responsibility to add 1 cap of boost granules (chlorine granules) into the middle of the hot tub while the jets are turned on and to run the jets for 20 minutes and leave the lid open for 45 minutes. Please make sure that you remember to close the lid as no one wants a cold hot tub. We find that this is best done at the end of the evening as the hot tub should not be used for 3 hours after. If you remove the chlorine floater during your use it is the guest’s responsibility to make sure it is placed back in the hot tub after each use. We ask that if you are enjoying a beverage in the tub that you only use plastic cups. If the hot tub water is not properly maintained and requires more then 1 site visit for maintenance or requires us to drain and refill the water there will be an additional charge of $400.00
4. There is no smoking permitted in the property.
5. We provide a high quality hotel linens for our property and proper makeup removal cloths. Any stained linens will be billed to the guest.
6. There is no lake or beach access from our place. Under no circumstance can someone go down towards the railroad tracks or private beach. This is very important.