Welcome to Cedar Springs- your home away from home! Steps away from Harrison Lake (4 min WALK/500m). A 2 level; 12 units building and our SUITE 8 NAUTICAL is located on the 2nd FL. The inspired unit sleeps 3 comfortably with 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed. This clean and bright space also includes all the amenities you would need, such as Netflix, Roku enabled flat screen TV, high-speed internet WIFI, full kitchen, bathtub, and balcony!
Find us on IG @elmystays
***In response to the COVID-19 situation, we will be firm on our stated check in and check out times to ensure our cleaners have ample time to thoroughly disinfect and clean the unit. Our goal is to provide a properly sanitized space for our guests to enjoy so the full preparation time is required for us to do so. For the peace of mind of our guests, we may also deploy the ozone generator to eradicate any airborne bacteria. Thank you for your understanding.
Thoughtfully decorated space, perfect for both friends and family, up to 3 guests. Literally just steps away to Harrison Lake. Top restaurants, local cafes, shops are all in short walking distance from the unit. Parking is almost impossible to find during peak season in Harrison, but your reservation at Cedar Springs will include 1 parking space so you don't have to worry!
- 1 double bed + 1 sofa bed (single size0
- Dining table seating 3
- Roku enabled flat screen TV (NO cable, complimentary Netflix provided instead!)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap
- 1 set of towels per guest (1 hand towel + 1 body towel)
- Hair dryer, q-tips, cotton rounds
- Full kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, French press)
- Cooking & serving ware (including children's plastic serving ware)
- Basic cooking ingredients (salt, pepper, sugar, canola oil)
- Basic breakfast items (oatmeal, coffee, coffee whitener, tea)
- Shared coin laundry room ($2 per load for washer and $2 per load for dryer)
- 1 outdoor parking space
Have more than 4 guests? You can book our other units located in the same building:
The entire unit is reserved for your group. The common areas of the apartment complex would be the main building entrance, stairwell, hallway, and coin laundry room.
Other things to note
The pricing shown on the site is for 2 guests. As you add guests (up to 3 max) you will see the price change by $25/guest/night. Our cozy suites are a business and as more guests are added, more wear and tear is incurred and as such we charge an additional fee to account for this. It is in line/more affordable than the rates hotels charge for additional guests.
Only ONE pet, under 50 pounds, is permitted. There is a $25/day pet fee which is payable when reservation is confirmed. I will send you a fee request for the funds and it is to be accepted PRIOR to check in. Please inform us if you plan to bring your rover/family pet. They are more than welcome!
*Please be advised of the following:
- There is no outlet in the bathroom. All outlet required hair styling tools (i.e. dryer, iron, curler), will need to be used outside of the bathroom.
- The water boiler has sufficient hot water for 2 consecutive showers (approx. 7-10 minutes each in length). If there are more than 2 guests, spacing out showers in approx. 20 minute increments will allow for complete re-heating of the water boiler.
- The water in Harrison Lake Town has a higher level of minerals (hard water). It has caused a brown tint to the inside of the toilet bowls. Rest assured, we have thoroughly cleaned the unit and all its contents, but we just want to mention it to our guests beforehand!
- Please use one appliance (coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, etc.) at a time to prevent tripping of the power. If the power does go out because of multiple appliances in use, simply re-set the power on the fuse panel that is located inside the unit.