Overview of Four Winds Condo Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Kitchenette
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Oceanfront
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Pool View
About this area
Located in Wildwood Crest, Four Winds Condo Motel is on the beach. Wildwood Boardwalk and Washington Street Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wildwood Beach and Sunset Beach. Adventure Pier and Splash Zone Water Park are also worth visiting. With kayaking, parasailing and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Wildwood Boardwalk - 4 min drive
- Wildwood Beach - 4 min drive
- Wildwood Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Splash Zone Water Park - 5 min drive
- Raging Waters Water Park - 5 min drive
- Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Jamaica Me Hungry - 9 min walk
- Brine - 10 min walk
- Riva Ristorante - 2 min drive
- Primohoagies - 3 min drive
- Tony Luke's - 3 min drive
About this property
Four Winds Condo Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I truly loved the lay out of the rooms and how it felt like a little apartment and made you feel at home. What I lived more was the amazing view of the beach from our room.