- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Elevate Rooms Calgary Westways Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ensuite
About this area
Located in Calgary's Mission District neighbourhood, Elevate Rooms Calgary Westways Guest House is in the city centre and near a metro station. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Stampede Park or Repsol Sport Centre. Looking to get your feet wet? Rafting and boat tours adventures can be found near the property.
- Reader Rock Garden - 8 min walk
- St Mary's School - 8 min walk
- St. Mary's Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Repsol Sport Centre - 13 min walk
- Cliff Bungalow-Mission Community Association - 19 min walk
- Erlton - Stampede Station - 7 min walk
- Calgary Heritage Station - 8 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Elevate Rooms Calgary Westways Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 20 for adults and CAD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 17 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A wonderful guest house in the perfect area. We walked to ghe Saddledome and down town quite easily. The service was excellent and we would stay again for sure.