Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Boston, MA from CA $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Boston Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Boston Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
Boston Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Boston? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 165 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Kimpton Marlowe Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and 24-hour room service. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Sheraton Needham Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's bar and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Boston
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Boston is 39.41 inches
Exploring Boston with Your Pet
Known for its museums and university life, Boston has lots to offer visitors including its sports, architecture, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Boston Common. While you're there, make sure you don't miss TD Garden and Boston Public Garden. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa Boston, The Red Dog Pet Boutique, or Pet Supplies Plus.