- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boston Children's Museum
- 6 min walk
- New England Aquarium
- 8 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Biddy Early's
- 2 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Boston's Boston Financial District neighbourhood, InterContinental Boston is in the city centre and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden, while New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Boston Harbor - 1 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 6 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 10 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 12 min walk
- Boston South Station - 4 min walk
- Aquarium - 9 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Miel Brasserie Provencale — 1 min walk
- Sushi-Teq — 1 min walk
- Nebo - 1 min walk
- Biddy Early's - 2 min walk
- Sorelle - 2 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- InterContinental Boston is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 20 lb/9 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 48 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - C0015360351.
We should mention