- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Pazaislis Monastery
- 38 min drive
- Kaunas Botanical Garden
- 40 min drive
- M. K. Ciurlionis Bridge
- 41 min drive
- Kaunas (KUN-Kaunas Intl.)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Birstonas, Royal Spa Residence is on a river.
- Pazaislis Monastery - 38 min drive
- Kaunas Botanical Garden - 40 min drive
- M. K. Ciurlionis Bridge - 41 min drive
- Rumsiskes Open-Air Museum - 42 min drive
- Sugihara House - 45 min drive
- Kaunas (KUN-Kaunas Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Royal Spa Residence
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 160 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Spa Residence Aparthotel Birstonas
- Royal Spa Residence Aparthotel
- Royal Spa Residence Birstonas
- Royal Spa Residence
- Disliked: Amenities
Near River Nemunas an nice hike to the highest observation tower. But fare from city and attractions