- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Twilite Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Ellsworth, Twilite Motel is in a rural location. Ellsworth Congregational Church and Downeast Scenic Railroad are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Acadia National Park and Indian Point. Wild Acadia Fun Park and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
- Woodlawn Museum - 15 min walk
- Rooster Brother Coffee Roasters - 16 min walk
- Ellsworth Public Library - 19 min walk
- Ellsworth Historical Society - 19 min walk
- Ellsworth City Hall - 20 min walk
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 41 min drive
- The Union River Lobster Pot - 17 min walk
- Sarendip - 17 min walk
- Pepper's Pub - 18 min walk
- 86 This - 19 min walk
- Riverside Café - 20 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Old school couple-run motel. Friendly and clean. Not for the chrome-and-glass crowd but if you are looking for a clean, comfortable and friendly place just a short drive from the main street,Twilite stills the bill.