Overview of A Double Room With 1st Breakfast Immersed in Wild Tuscany
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This holiday home is located in Arcidosso. House Museum of Monticello Amiata and Mount Amiata Fauna Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Castle Arcidosso and Church of Our Lady of the Snows.
- House Museum of Monticello Amiata - 7 min drive
- Mount Amiata Fauna Park - 12 min drive
- Castle Arcidosso - 12 min drive
- Parco Piscine Capenti Outdoor Pool - 13 min drive
- Monte Labbro - 18 min drive
- Civitella Paganico Station - 31 min drive
- Bar Il Concerto - 7 min drive
- Gelateria e Caffé Il Centrale - 7 min drive
- La Brusta - 7 min drive
- La Rosa dei Venti - 9 min drive
- La tagliola - 9 min drive
About this property
A Double Room With 1st Breakfast Immersed in Wild Tuscany
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.