Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts hotel with free breakfast and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Situated in Abancay, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Condebamba Monumental Stadium and Technological University of the Andes. El Mirador is 4 mi (6.4 km) away.
Along with a coffee shop/café, this hotel has dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a front-desk safe.
All 23 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Free bottled water, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.