- Ragged Ass Rd
- 6 min walk
- Frame Lake Trail
- 9 min walk
- Northern Arts and Cultural Centre
- 9 min walk
- Yellowknife, NT (YZF)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Arnica Inn is located in Yellowknife. Local landmarks include Yellowknife Veterans Memorial and Northern Frontier Visitors Center, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre.
- Ragged Ass Rd - 6 min walk
- Frame Lake Trail - 9 min walk
- Northern Arts and Cultural Centre - 9 min walk
- Yellowknife Veterans Memorial - 12 min walk
- Northern Frontier Visitors Center - 14 min walk
- Yellowknife, NT (YZF) - 6 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lower cost than most of YK's hotels and a decent location.