Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Forks of the Credit Inn is located in Caledon. Hockley Valley Resort and Caledon Ski Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Belfountain Conservation Area and Terra Cotta Conservation Area.
- Brampton Mount Pleasant Station - 28 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Forks of the Credit Inn
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.