- Algonquin College
- 35 min drive
- Rideau Carleton Raceway
- 35 min drive
- Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.)
- 38 min drive
- Canadian Tire Centre
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Clothier Mills Inn Motel is located in Kemptville. Local points of interest include Rideau River Provincial Park and Watson's Mill.
- Algonquin College - 35 min drive
- Rideau Carleton Raceway - 35 min drive
- Kanata Centrum Shopping Centre - 37 min drive
- Canadian Tire Centre - 39 min drive
- Tanger Outlets - 40 min drive
- Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
Clothier Mills Inn Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Clothier Mills Inn Motel Kemptville
- Clothier Mills Inn Motel
- Clothier Mills Kemptville
- Clothier Mills
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
upon arrival the room was so cold you could see your breath it took at least 4 hours to warm up/the refrigerator did not work/no soap/2 towels/no glasses extremely noisy at nite as room is right on the street /furniture on back of hotel gives it a homeless shelter look breakfast was white bread and coffee again to cold to sit in that area there is no staff at nite but phone number is provided attendant was pleasant and apologetic for this room maybe 55 a night not 90 no offer of compensation or upgrades where made better to look somewhere else but there was a a pub across the street good bye kemptville hotel