- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ganges Marina
- 2 min walk
- Salt Spring Island Visitor Centre
- 2 min walk
- Saltspring Marina
- 8 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 89 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Salt Spring Island, Mariner's Loft is in an area with good shopping. Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal and Ganges Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Salt Spring Saturday Market and Driftwood Centre. Dinner Bay Japanese Garden and The Raptors are also worth visiting.
- Ganges Marina - 2 min walk
- Salt Spring Island Visitor Centre - 2 min walk
- Saltspring Marina - 8 min walk
- Cusheon Lake - 6 min drive
- Long Harbour Ferry Terminal - 6 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 89 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mariner's Loft Condo Salt Spring Island
- Mariner's Loft Condo
- Mariner's Loft Salt Spring Island
- Mariner's Loft
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful condo next to Ganges
We stayed in one of the two-bedroom suites on the first floor, as we had our dog with us and was given a dog-friendly suite. The condo was beautiful, incredibly clean, and nicely furnished. The kitchen was very big and had everything we needed for the weekend to prep a few easy meals. We loved the king size bed (so comfortable!) and the giant porch overlooking the harbor. We could see float planes landing and taking off from our deck. There is a private gated parking lot in the back. The bathrooms are stocked with Saltspring Soap Co. shampoo, conditioner, and soap. There was a dog bed, towel, and bowels provided. It's a very easy walk to the town of Ganges too, which is great since parking can be tricky on busy weekends. The only down side was the amount of road noise from the street in front of the building. It was significant enough to notice when sitting on the deck, but not so much when inside the condo. This is a wonderful place to stay. We instantly felt relaxed and spoiled for being able to stay in such a great place. We agreed we would be back for a future visit.