Near terminal poor location poor service did not seem happy to be of helping you not of the same as other radissons
- Via Nazionale
- 14 min walk
- 18 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma is in Rome's Esquilino neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Roman Forum and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Laziali Station is 3 minutes by foot and Vittorio Emanuele Station is 3 minutes.
- Via Nazionale - 14 min walk
- Colosseum - 18 min walk
- Roman Forum - 3 min drive
- Via Veneto - 4 min drive
- Trevi Fountain - 6 min drive
- Laziali Station - 3 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 11 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Zest — 1 min walk
- Sette — 1 min walk
- Zest - 1 min walk
- Sette - 2 min walk
- Kabir Fast Food - 3 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Please note: This property’s pool is open to the public. Guest access to the pool may not be available due to maximum occupancy limits.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Pool fee: EUR 15 per person, per night
- Spa fee: EUR 15 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Check in was good. On the second day of my stay my tea cups were not properly cleaned and the cleaner left no toiletries for me. I complained to the manager and he promptly made sure the services were provided. Thanks for being responsive.