- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hampton Beach
- 4 min drive
- Casino Cascade Water Slide
- 5 min drive
- KB's Bagels
- 16 min walk
- Beachside Bagel & Subs
- 4 min drive
- Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Hampton, The Seascape Inn is on the beach. Water Country is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hampton Beach and Hampton Beach State Park. Casino Cascade Water Slide and Blue Ocean Discovery Center are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Hampton Beach - 4 min drive
- Casino Cascade Water Slide - 5 min drive
- Casino Ballroom - 5 min drive
- Hampton Beach State Park - 6 min drive
- Seabrook Beach - 9 min drive
- Exeter Station - 19 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 60 min drive
- KB's Bagels - 16 min walk
- Beachside Bagel & Subs - 4 min drive
- Breakers Restaurant and Bar - 4 min drive
- Sal's Pizza - 5 min drive
- Sea Ketch restaurant - 5 min drive
About this property
The Seascape Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb/18 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The room was beautiful, as was the property. That part of Hampton has some serious red tide issues. The smell was awful, but nothing the hotel can do about that. The owner seemed very stressed saying she wouldn't be able to get our room ready in time for check in, but ended up being able to pull it together in time. Nice lady, but was very disconcerting that we were left in limbo until the 3:00 pm check in. There was very little left of the toilet paper in the bathroom and no trash bags or extra cups. Could use a little work on service and having someone there to help us with our needs, but it was a cute place to crash after spending a night on the strip. Would stay there again if I had to, but honestly would just choose something closer to the strip.