Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel 20 minutes from Ottawa airport
Popular property highlights
The 11-story Embassy Hotel and Suites is located in the downtown area, one block from Rideau Canal and six blocks from Parliament Hill.
Wireless Internet access is provided in public areas and guestrooms.
Air-conditioned guestrooms with balconies are equipped with kitchens that have microwaves, stoves, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ottawa Embassy Hotel & Suites
Located between the Rideau Canal and the restaurants and shops of Elgin Street, this downtown Ottawa hotel offers modern fitness facilities, and separate saunas for men and women. Other amenities include a coffee shop, Cooper's Gastropub restaurant and cocktail lounge, and room service. Complimentary high-speed WiFi is available in all guestrooms and public areas.
Suites come with full kitchens and private balconies. Embassy Hotel and Suites offers condo-style comfort, convenience and privacy.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooper's Grill - Vibrant atmosphere. Light fare. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails. Room service is available every day from 7 AM to 10 PM.
The Study Lounge - On the lobby level. Appetizers, wraps, burgers, soups, light fare, dinner menu. Regional fare. Cocktails. Lunch, Mondays–Fridays.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD $18.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per day
- Embassy Hotel Ottawa
- Embassy Ottawa
- Ottawa Embassy Hotel
- Ottawa Embassy
- Embassy Hotel Suites
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.