Overview of Rodeway Inn Fallsview
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Rodeway Inn Fallsview is in the entertainment district and near theme parks. Skylon Tower and Lundy's Lane are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Clifton Hill and Canada One Factory Outlets. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Maid of the Mist are not to be missed.
- Scotiabank Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Fallsview Casino - 7 min walk
- Skylon Tower - 15 min walk
- Journey Behind The Falls - 5 min drive
- Horseshoe Falls - 8 min drive
- Niagara Falls Station - 6 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Tattles — 1 min walk
- Zappis — 1 min walk
- Outback Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- T.G.I. Friday's - 2 min walk
- CopaCabana Brazilian Steak House - 3 min walk
About this property
Rodeway Inn Fallsview
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: CAD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The check-in process was very smooth. The Front Desk was professional and friendly. The hotel fulfilled our special requests that we left at Expedia when we made the reservation more than a month ago. The room was clean and SUPER SPACIOUS. It had two sinks, with one outside the washroom. The shower’s water pressure was VERY STRONG, as mentioned by other reviewers. My husband said he was so comfortable that he felt like staying in the shower forever! The only complaint we had was it was a bit noisy, as mentioned by other reviewers. We could hear clearly when others turned on the tap and when they got ice from the ice machine down the hallway. Also, the hotel does not have elevators. Not a concern for us but bear in mind for seniors and those with disabilities. The restaurant on site, Tattles, was close when we visited (Dec 2019). The Front Desk told us it only operated seasonally. As courtesy, they offered us a $20 iHop voucher, though we did not end up using it knowing we would end up spending more than double for mediocre food. Too bad we did not get to try Tattles, as other reviewers said it was good food at very reasonable price (around $5-6 for omelette, waffle, pancake, etc). Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay and highly recommend this hotel.