Hotels in New Town, Edinburgh from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
New Town hotels and places to stay
Visiting New Town in Edinburgh
New Town is a historic neighborhood known for its lively festivals and top museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre, Scott Monument, and Calton Hill. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, New Town has 204 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in Edinburgh's New Town Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in New Town, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- The Edinburgh Residence: 5-star aparthotel with free valet parking, bar, and free WiFi, 15-minute walk from Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- The Chester Residence: 5-star aparthotel with bar, free WiFi, and parking, 14-minute walk from Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Expedia travelers like this aparthotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Adria House: 3-star guesthouse with free breakfast and free WiFi, steps from Calton Hill. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its spacious rooms and quiet location.
New Town might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in Edinburgh. Old Town is a neighborhood known for its interesting historical sites, top museums, and ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 139 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Old Town Chambers: 5-star apartment with a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi, and a terrace, steps from St. Giles' Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the apartment's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Destiny Scotland - George IV Apartments: 4-star apartment, featuring free WiFi, steps from Greyfriars Kirk. Expedia travelers like this apartment's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Greyfriars Apartments: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities, steps from Edinburgh Castle. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its quiet location and local sightseeing.
Sightseeing Around New Town in Edinburgh
If you're looking forward to a day of shopping in New Town, consider Multrees Walk, Princes Street, and George Street, and pick out the perfect souvenir. You could also plan a visit to Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre or Scott Monument when you're visiting the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Old Town to visit St. Giles' Cathedral, Greyfriars Kirk, and Princes Street Gardens. Other places worth visiting include Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyroodhouse, and Festival Theatre.