- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Place Dupuis Montreal Downtown Ascend Hotel Collection is in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Old Port of Montreal and Notre Dame Basilica are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sainte-Catherine Street and The Underground City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bell Centre or Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Berri-UQAM Station is 3 minutes by foot and Beaudry Station is 6 minutes.
- Montreal Central Station - 3 min drive
- Berri-UQAM Station - 3 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Vignoble – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Hotel Place Dupuis Montreal Downtown Ascend Hotel Collection
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 44 lb/20 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
- Hotels Gouverneur Montreal
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great time we brought dog was fun great pool clean friendly staff